Wednesday, March 18, 2015

L'OREAL: White Perfect Laser (Anti Spot Derm White Essence)

Having a smooth skin is a dream for every woman, but sometimes the problem is we are unable to control or avoid some breakout like pimple, dry skin, rough skin, pore problem, dark spot, acne scar, etc. I know we all hate those breakout, both woman and man; both girl and boy. We have to take care our skin actually is better since we're 16-18 years old. Not only the basic skin care (the right products), the food which we consume is also very important. Drink more water and eat more vegetables. It's too late to regret if the problem occurs.

I am the best example. When i was in Junior High School, we had so many outdoor activities and at that time as a pupil it was impossible for me to apply make up, of course i didn't know about the skin care too. i remembered i only apply "Hazeline" at that time to school. My Dark spots started troubling me since i was in Junior High School to Senior High School, but at that time the dark spots were still small and not really obvious, so i just ignored it.

When you get older, your skin condition also becomes older, it means we need to take more effort to take care of our skin, but i didn't. Honestly, I very regret about it!!! T.T
Even though when i have a job, when i was as a customer service in a Bank, i didn't know how important to apply sunblock (if lazy to apply make up). then just ignored it until i aware the problem of my dark spots is worse.

So, after tried so many product to reduce or fade it away, today i'm gonna to introduce you L'oreal White Perfect Laser which claims 3 X action on stubborn spots. For the first time, it attracts me because the "3 X Action on STUBBORN SPOTS", and also, from the texts in front of the cover, WHITE PERFECT LASER; it made me think that the result can be same as the result of IPL (Intense Pulse Light) which means a technology used by cosmetic and medical practitioners to perform various skin treatments for aesthetic and therapeutic uses including hair removal, photorejuvenation, and treatment of dermatologic diseases (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intense_pulsed_light); so i decide to give it a try. The price is also very reasonable, not as expensive as SK-II. The first time when i uncover the packaging, and saw the bottle; WOW..i like the design very much! The color also is one of my favorite color, BLUE!!! It's classy than other serum / essence i think (which i ever saw).


I did a survey before i purchased this and the result was quite positive. everyone claims that their dark spots really had been fade. The texture is same like the serum and essence commonly. The smell is good also, but it's not a really important point for me, even it smells badly i will still use it as long as i can see the result. =D

You can see from the box for the immediate result and the day after day result
Those are the ingredients of this product, you may check whether any dangerous chemical for you, for me is okay, no problem for the ingredients.

The important for me when i look for the ingredients of a dark-spot treatment product is it must contains "NIACINAMIDE". It uses to cure dark spot, so for me, if a product claims can fade dark spot but it doesn't contain the ingredient, i will re-consider to purchase it. 

Talk about the result, L'oreal White Perfect Laser is really miraculous!!! It's immediately give me smooth and radiant skin. i felt my skin supple and smooth. I use it after toner / FTE SK-II, the first apply to entire face and second apply again just focus to my dark spots and tap it slowly until absorbs. Certainly, don't forget to apply facial cream to lock the essence inside and Sunblock to block the SUN!!! I use sunblock everyday now even i'm just stay in my room >.<.

Day after day i really feel that my skin is brighter and it really fades my some dark spots but still can't remove them. I repurchased it as i hope i can see the further improvement for my skin especially my dark spots and another reason is i haven't found any product which is better and can replace this. 


For each bottle (30 ml), it can last for 2 months++. I always make a note to my product when i used it so i can know how long the product lasts. 

I'm still looking for the product which is better than this as this product is made from China, and i really don't like to use cosmetics or skincare from China. this is the only CON from this product for me. Let me know if you have any other recommend product to remove or fade dark spots and share the comments if you ever use this L'oreal White Perfect Laser also. 

Thanks for reading and have a nice day ^^






No comments:

Post a Comment